All together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All together

Take me as I am... not as who you want me to be

ИндексИндекс  PortalPortal  ТърсенеТърсене  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  
Местим се! Линк към новия форум, както и малко повече разяснения, може да намерите ТУК.

The Ramen girl

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
Rikkuchan -
Bloody doll
Rikkuchan -

Брой мнения : 1455
Humor : Sometimes... when I say: `Oh!! I'm fine` I want someone look into my eyes and say `Tell the truth`
Точки : 1010

The Ramen girl Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: The Ramen girl   The Ramen girl EmptyСря Мар 10 2010, 20:49

The Ramen girl The-ramen-girl-posters

## Режисьор : Robert Allan Ackerman

## В ролите : Brittany Murphy, Toshiyuki Nishida, Tammy Blanchard, Sohee Park, Kimiko Yo, Renji Ishibashi, Maria Abe, Justin Berti, Daniel Evans, Masayoshi Haneda

## Държава : USA | Japan

## Година : 8 February 2008

## Времетраене : 103 min.

## Резюме : Abruptly abandoned by her boyfriend, a young American woman (Murphy) finds herself suddenly alone and adrift in Tokyo. Lost in the shuffle of a foreign culture, and seeking to console herself, Abby winds up hanging out in her neighborhood ramen shop. After observing the magical effects of the shop's ramen on the customers, Abby convinces herself that her true path in life is to become a ramen chef. Abby persuades the shop's tyrannical, temperamental Japanese master chef to teach her the art of making ramen. And although their relationship is contentious and rocky, they both discover the most important ingredient of all - that each ramen bowl must contain a universe of feeling and truly be a gift from the heart.

п.п. това заглавие ми хвана окото ... xD
не съм гледала филма, но смятам в най-скоро време да го направя ...
:lol:
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://all-together.bulgarianforum.net

The Ramen girl
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1