All together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All together

Take me as I am... not as who you want me to be

ИндексИндекс  PortalPortal  ТърсенеТърсене  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  
Местим се! Линк към новия форум, както и малко повече разяснения, може да намерите ТУК.

Papa to Kiss in the Dark

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
Rikkuchan -
Bloody doll
Rikkuchan -

Брой мнения : 1455
Humor : Sometimes... when I say: `Oh!! I'm fine` I want someone look into my eyes and say `Tell the truth`
Точки : 1010

Papa to Kiss in the Dark Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Papa to Kiss in the Dark   Papa to Kiss in the Dark EmptyПет Мар 12 2010, 14:19

Papa to Kiss in the Dark 200px-Papatokissinthedark

Number of episodes: 2
Alternative title:Papa and Heart - KISS IN THE DARK; パパとKISS IN THE DARK (Japanese)
Genres: comedy, romance, incest, yaoi, Love Polygon, Romance, Sex,

Plot Summary: Munakata Mira is in love with his father, famous Hollywood actor Munakata Kyousuke. Unknown to the public, both of them are father and son as well as lovers. When Mira turns 15 and enters high school, he faces trouble with his childhood friend falling in love with him. Also, the fact that Kyousuke is not his biological father only depresses him further. Then there is also the problem of Kyousuke probably marrying Mira's senior's mother, whose son seems to have an interest in Mira. (courtesy of Anime News Network)
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://all-together.bulgarianforum.net

Papa to Kiss in the Dark
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
All together :: Anime and Manga :: Shonen-ai-
Идете на: