All together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All together

Take me as I am... not as who you want me to be

ИндексИндекс  PortalPortal  ТърсенеТърсене  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  
Местим се! Линк към новия форум, както и малко повече разяснения, може да намерите ТУК.

Which Book Are You Destined to Read?

Go down 
3 posters
АвторСъобщение
Loneliness
Bloody game
Loneliness

Брой мнения : 983
Местожителство : Ада
Job/hobbies : Убиване
Humor : Едно ще сее смърт. Друго ще обича. Трето на хората ще прилича.
Точки : 613

Which Book Are You Destined to Read? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Which Book Are You Destined to Read?   Which Book Are You Destined to Read? EmptyПет Мар 19 2010, 00:56

http://www.teennick.com/quizzes/quiz_main.php?id=3529

You're destined to read If I Stay by Gayle Forman.
Making decisions is never easy, but in this story, Mia faces the biggest one of all. She is a lovable, talented person in a situation that is truly tragic. As a reader, you'll want to reach into the pages and help her somehow, but ultimately, she has to make the decision on her own. You seem like you can handle this novel's intensity, but you might be relieved to hear that it's not all sad -- If I Stay is part love story, too.
Върнете се в началото Go down
AngeL_of_Death
Killer
AngeL_of_Death

Брой мнения : 531
Местожителство : Някъде между нищото и нещото, между живота и смъртта.
Humor : Малка кучка -на дявола внучка!!!
Точки : 426

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Which Book Are You Destined to Read?   Which Book Are You Destined to Read? EmptyПет Мар 19 2010, 09:13

You're destined to read Willow by Julia Hoban.
You are meant to read about Willow, a girl who holds herself responsible for a terrible family tragedy. You'll connect with her on a deep emotional level, even if she wouldn't want you to. Emotions are complicated and painful for Willow, but in this book, she meets someone who wants to help her find a way to cope with everything she's been through. Willow doesn't want to share her suffering with anyone, but as you read her story, you'll want to be there for her.
Rikkuchan -
Bloody doll
Rikkuchan -

Брой мнения : 1455
Humor : Sometimes... when I say: `Oh!! I'm fine` I want someone look into my eyes and say `Tell the truth`
Точки : 1010

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Which Book Are You Destined to Read?   Which Book Are You Destined to Read? EmptyПет Мар 19 2010, 22:07

You're destined to read Willow by Julia Hoban.
You are meant to read about Willow, a girl who holds herself responsible for a terrible family tragedy. You'll connect with her on a deep emotional level, even if she wouldn't want you to. Emotions are complicated and painful for Willow, but in this book, she meets someone who wants to help her find a way to cope with everything she's been through. Willow doesn't want to share her suffering with anyone, but as you read her story, you'll want to be there for her.
https://all-together.bulgarianforum.net
Sponsored content

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Which Book Are You Destined to Read?   Which Book Are You Destined to Read? Empty

Which Book Are You Destined to Read?
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1