All together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All together

Take me as I am... not as who you want me to be

ИндексИндекс  PortalPortal  ТърсенеТърсене  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  
Местим се! Линк към новия форум, както и малко повече разяснения, може да намерите ТУК.

Which Vampire Knight guy is your boyfriend?^^

Go down 
3 posters
АвторСъобщение
Loneliness
Bloody game
Loneliness

Брой мнения : 983
Местожителство : Ада
Job/hobbies : Убиване
Humor : Едно ще сее смърт. Друго ще обича. Трето на хората ще прилича.
Точки : 613

Which Vampire Knight guy is your boyfriend?^^ Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Which Vampire Knight guy is your boyfriend?^^   Which Vampire Knight guy is your boyfriend?^^ EmptyНед Мар 28 2010, 19:59

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/16301188/which-vampire-knight-guy-is-your-boyfriendpics

Kaname Kuran
Which Vampire Knight guy is your boyfriend?^^ Kaname_Kuran
Your boyfriend - Kaname Kuran.
With Kaname you met at the first day in academy. Wava of fan girls carried you to the Moon Dorms. You managed to peep out in to the front row and you saw him. He sayed 'Hello' and smiled with beautiful smile. Next day you waited for him. He came and gave you a red rose.
Върнете се в началото Go down
AngeL_of_Death
Killer
AngeL_of_Death

Брой мнения : 531
Местожителство : Някъде между нищото и нещото, между живота и смъртта.
Humor : Малка кучка -на дявола внучка!!!
Точки : 426

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Which Vampire Knight guy is your boyfriend?^^   Which Vampire Knight guy is your boyfriend?^^ EmptyНед Мар 28 2010, 20:18

Zero Kiryuu

Which Vampire Knight guy is your boyfriend?^^ 11wgi0j

Your boyfriend - Zero Kiryuu.
One evening Zero found you sitting on the roof and looking to the stars. He sat next to you. You looked at him, he looked at you. He got down to you and kissed you in to lips. You huged him and countinued.[me:Ow...I am so~ envy T.T]
Rikkuchan -
Bloody doll
Rikkuchan -

Брой мнения : 1455
Humor : Sometimes... when I say: `Oh!! I'm fine` I want someone look into my eyes and say `Tell the truth`
Точки : 1010

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Which Vampire Knight guy is your boyfriend?^^   Which Vampire Knight guy is your boyfriend?^^ EmptyПон Мар 29 2010, 19:37

Анна Соуске написа:

Kaname Kuran
Which Vampire Knight guy is your boyfriend?^^ Kaname_Kuran
Your boyfriend - Kaname Kuran.
With Kaname you met at the first day in academy. Wava of fan girls carried you to the Moon Dorms. You managed to peep out in to the front row and you saw him. He sayed 'Hello' and smiled with beautiful smile. Next day you waited for him. He came and gave you a red rose.

Which Vampire Knight guy is your boyfriend?^^ 897465 Which Vampire Knight guy is your boyfriend?^^ 354422

I hate Kaname!

По-късно, когато се наспя, ще направя теста пак. Това не може да е вярно. Аз от векове се чудя как да го килна тоя в някой разказ, а сега излиза, че бил подходящото вампирясало гадже за мен... невъзможно. Which Vampire Knight guy is your boyfriend?^^ 825123
https://all-together.bulgarianforum.net
Rikkuchan -
Bloody doll
Rikkuchan -

Брой мнения : 1455
Humor : Sometimes... when I say: `Oh!! I'm fine` I want someone look into my eyes and say `Tell the truth`
Точки : 1010

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Which Vampire Knight guy is your boyfriend?^^   Which Vampire Knight guy is your boyfriend?^^ EmptyВто Мар 30 2010, 07:55

Idou Hanabusa

Which Vampire Knight guy is your boyfriend?^^ Vampire11_80

Your boyfriend - Idou Hanabusa.
With Idou you met, when he tried to put a prank on you. But you managed to dodge it and put a prank on him. He got angry, but not for a long time. When he introdused him self, he took your hand and kissed it. For the next days you are always together.

Това вече е нещо друго... Which Vampire Knight guy is your boyfriend?^^ 773949
https://all-together.bulgarianforum.net
Sponsored content

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Which Vampire Knight guy is your boyfriend?^^   Which Vampire Knight guy is your boyfriend?^^ Empty

Which Vampire Knight guy is your boyfriend?^^
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1