All together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All together

Take me as I am... not as who you want me to be

ИндексИндекс  PortalPortal  ТърсенеТърсене  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  
Местим се! Линк към новия форум, както и малко повече разяснения, може да намерите ТУК.

Naruto 7 Minutes In Heaven.

Go down 
2 posters
АвторСъобщение
Loneliness
Bloody game
Loneliness

Брой мнения : 983
Местожителство : Ада
Job/hobbies : Убиване
Humor : Едно ще сее смърт. Друго ще обича. Трето на хората ще прилича.
Точки : 613

Naruto 7 Minutes In Heaven. Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Naruto 7 Minutes In Heaven.   Naruto 7 Minutes In Heaven. EmptyНед Мар 28 2010, 20:20

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/16304169/naruto-7-minutes-in-heaven

Garra
Naruto 7 Minutes In Heaven. 1267842743_4163_full
"Umm, Number 9." You spoke in a normal manner. Moving yourself into the closet you stood in the corner. You didnt see who came in after you it was so dark. The door locked. Moving by the wall you accidently bumped into a figure. "Mind where your going?" A horse voice spoken. It was no ther than Garra of the sand. "Oh, Im sorry about that." He stayed quiet. The next thing you knew you felt soft lips kissing you delicataly. "_________, I love you." You smiled softly. "I love you to Garra."
Върнете се в началото Go down
Rikkuchan -
Bloody doll
Rikkuchan -

Брой мнения : 1455
Humor : Sometimes... when I say: `Oh!! I'm fine` I want someone look into my eyes and say `Tell the truth`
Точки : 1010

Naruto 7 Minutes In Heaven. Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Naruto 7 Minutes In Heaven.   Naruto 7 Minutes In Heaven. EmptyПон Мар 29 2010, 19:41

Kiba

Naruto 7 Minutes In Heaven. 1267842553_4685_full

"Number 6." You walked to the closet. As the door locked you could feel something licking your face. It was Akamaru. "I didnt know you where playing Kiba?" He laughed. "Of corse I am!" You laughed slightly. You stood up and kissed him. He stood silent. 'S-s-s-sorry." He looked at you. "Dont be." He kissed you sensitivly as you wraped your arms around his neck. When the time was up you two couldnt stay away from each other the whole night.
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://all-together.bulgarianforum.net

Naruto 7 Minutes In Heaven.
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1