All together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All together

Take me as I am... not as who you want me to be

ИндексИндекс  PortalPortal  ТърсенеТърсене  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  
Местим се! Линк към новия форум, както и малко повече разяснения, може да намерите ТУК.

Minutes in Heaven [Emo] [LONG]

Go down 
3 posters
АвторСъобщение
Loneliness
Bloody game
Loneliness

Брой мнения : 983
Местожителство : Ада
Job/hobbies : Убиване
Humor : Едно ще сее смърт. Друго ще обича. Трето на хората ще прилича.
Точки : 613

Minutes in Heaven [Emo] [LONG] Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Minutes in Heaven [Emo] [LONG]   Minutes in Heaven [Emo] [LONG] EmptyНед Мар 28 2010, 21:49

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/16299509/minutes-in-heaven-emo-long

Matt
Minutes in Heaven [Emo] [LONG] 1267834140_2832_full
I shove the hat in front of your face. “Come on, _____ pick!” I said, urgently, showing you my puppy dog eyes. You glared at me, and sighed. You were a sucker for doggy eyes. Finally, you reached into the hat and pulled out a key necklace. It was absolutely beautiful, you wanted to keep it. “OOOH! THAT’S PRETTY. WHO HAD THE KEY NECKLACE?!” I screeched, a bit drunk. You rolled your eyes, but in a nice, mocking way. Silently, you waited… why isn’t anyone standing up? You heard some noises in the corner, and you saw a couple of guys urging their friend to go in. Your eyes averted to their direction, just as he was about to stand up. Before he could reach to you, you both got pushed into the closet. When you heard the door shut, you heard me saying, “_____, have fun!” You smiled as you heard that, you knew I was smirking. “Uh… Hi… What’s your… name?” you heard the guy say. You turned your face to see his, clearly. He was the cutest, and hottest guy you’ve ever seen. His skin was pale, and it matched him perfectly. Yum. You were relived no one could hear your thoughts at that moment, you probably sounded like a total slut. “Uh.. Hello?” a voice said, snapping you out of your thoughts. You quickly flushed a deep shade of pink. “Oh. Er. Sorry. I’m _____.” You replied, “you?” “I’m, uh, Matt.” You knew he was shy; he wouldn’t look at you straight in the eye. “Sooo….”you two said at the same time. “You go first…” at the same time, AGAIN. “I’ll go first.” You said, smiling. “Do you go to the same school as me? The __________ school.” You continued. He looked a little surprised, but then returned back into his shy state. “Yes, you may have not noticed, but I’m in your ___ & ___ class. I was once your partner for the ____ project.” He replied quietly. Him? In my class? You thought you knew everybody in your class, especially their names, how could you forget him? Matt… you keep thinking. Suddenly, you remembered, he was your partner for one of projects months ago. How could he remember it? “You still remember me?” you asked, because you were very curious. He smiled a tiny smile, you could see his shoulders slowly relaxing, and he took a big breath. “____, you’re beautiful, how could I not?” he said confidently. You were shocked. Matt just called you beautiful. He was actually brave enough, too. You remembered he was about the shyest person at your school. Matt must of noticed your bewildered face, because he added, “I know what you’re thinking, Why am I so brave? , it’s because of you.” You couldn’t believe it. You couldn’t speak. He isn’t going to say… you know… that? You’ve been told ‘I love you’ a lot of times. Previous boyfriends you’ve had, but they were all jerks, some just used you. You didn’t want to give a shit to them anymore. But… if Matt actually said it… what would you do? You looked up at his face; he looked so innocent, so caring. Suddenly, a very obvious question popped up in your head and you had to know the answer. “How… how do you know me? We’ve only been partners…” you asked, quietly. He sighed, and thought about what to say. “I… I’ve been following you around… No, not like a stalker. I’ve been looking at you. You were so beautiful, you suddenly caught my attention. I saw how you were to other people, so caring, so kind. I’ve seen you with your previous boyfriends. They were all bastards, treating you like that, and I, I couldn’t do anything. I knew you wouldn't like a shy, nerd, like me.” He replied quickly and quietly. You, again, were speechless. You felt your heart flutter, and butterflies flying around. Is... is this love? You’ve always assumed love just ‘liked’ somebody. You never knew love felt like this. Matt looked at you, straight into your face. You suddenly felt a boost of courage. You leaned in and kissed him. Just like that. He seemed a little surprised at first, but kissed back. You felt like flying. Fireworks. He was the best kisser you’ve ever kissed in your life. Both of you pulled away, panting slightly. Happiness flowed through your whole body. You grinned widely and said with all your passion, “I love you, I don’t care what your reputation is, I don’t care what other think, I will only think, and care, and know, that I love you.” You smiled even bigger when he put the key necklace around your neck and said, “I love you, _____. You also, have the key, to my heart.” And from that day on, you never took the key necklace off. // FUTURE: You two loved each other deeply, you didn’t even have to announce it to your friends, they all knew. One clear and bright night, Matt proposed to you, you, of course, said yes. Your parents weren’t that fond of having your marriage at 19 years old, but they knew how in love you two were, and let you. Just a month after your birthday, you had the most wonderful wedding anyone could have. You soon got pregnant on your honeymoon and had 2 beautiful twins.
Върнете се в началото Go down
AngeL_of_Death
Killer
AngeL_of_Death

Брой мнения : 531
Местожителство : Някъде между нищото и нещото, между живота и смъртта.
Humor : Малка кучка -на дявола внучка!!!
Точки : 426

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Minutes in Heaven [Emo] [LONG]   Minutes in Heaven [Emo] [LONG] EmptyПон Мар 29 2010, 08:42

Matt
Minutes in Heaven [Emo] [LONG] 1267834140_2832_full
I shove the hat in front of your face. “Come on, _____ pick!” I said, urgently, showing you my puppy dog eyes. You glared at me, and sighed. You were a sucker for doggy eyes. Finally, you reached into the hat and pulled out a key necklace. It was absolutely beautiful, you wanted to keep it. “OOOH! THAT’S PRETTY. WHO HAD THE KEY NECKLACE?!” I screeched, a bit drunk. You rolled your eyes, but in a nice, mocking way. Silently, you waited… why isn’t anyone standing up? You heard some noises in the corner, and you saw a couple of guys urging their friend to go in. Your eyes averted to their direction, just as he was about to stand up. Before he could reach to you, you both got pushed into the closet. When you heard the door shut, you heard me saying, “_____, have fun!” You smiled as you heard that, you knew I was smirking. “Uh… Hi… What’s your… name?” you heard the guy say. You turned your face to see his, clearly. He was the cutest, and hottest guy you’ve ever seen. His skin was pale, and it matched him perfectly. Yum. You were relived no one could hear your thoughts at that moment, you probably sounded like a total slut. “Uh.. Hello?” a voice said, snapping you out of your thoughts. You quickly flushed a deep shade of pink. “Oh. Er. Sorry. I’m _____.” You replied, “you?” “I’m, uh, Matt.” You knew he was shy; he wouldn’t look at you straight in the eye. “Sooo….”you two said at the same time. “You go first…” at the same time, AGAIN. “I’ll go first.” You said, smiling. “Do you go to the same school as me? The __________ school.” You continued. He looked a little surprised, but then returned back into his shy state. “Yes, you may have not noticed, but I’m in your ___ & ___ class. I was once your partner for the ____ project.” He replied quietly. Him? In my class? You thought you knew everybody in your class, especially their names, how could you forget him? Matt… you keep thinking. Suddenly, you remembered, he was your partner for one of projects months ago. How could he remember it? “You still remember me?” you asked, because you were very curious. He smiled a tiny smile, you could see his shoulders slowly relaxing, and he took a big breath. “____, you’re beautiful, how could I not?” he said confidently. You were shocked. Matt just called you beautiful. He was actually brave enough, too. You remembered he was about the shyest person at your school. Matt must of noticed your bewildered face, because he added, “I know what you’re thinking, Why am I so brave? , it’s because of you.” You couldn’t believe it. You couldn’t speak. He isn’t going to say… you know… that? You’ve been told ‘I love you’ a lot of times. Previous boyfriends you’ve had, but they were all jerks, some just used you. You didn’t want to give a shit to them anymore. But… if Matt actually said it… what would you do? You looked up at his face; he looked so innocent, so caring. Suddenly, a very obvious question popped up in your head and you had to know the answer. “How… how do you know me? We’ve only been partners…” you asked, quietly. He sighed, and thought about what to say. “I… I’ve been following you around… No, not like a stalker. I’ve been looking at you. You were so beautiful, you suddenly caught my attention. I saw how you were to other people, so caring, so kind. I’ve seen you with your previous boyfriends. They were all bastards, treating you like that, and I, I couldn’t do anything. I knew you wouldn't like a shy, nerd, like me.” He replied quickly and quietly. You, again, were speechless. You felt your heart flutter, and butterflies flying around. Is... is this love? You’ve always assumed love just ‘liked’ somebody. You never knew love felt like this. Matt looked at you, straight into your face. You suddenly felt a boost of courage. You leaned in and kissed him. Just like that. He seemed a little surprised at first, but kissed back. You felt like flying. Fireworks. He was the best kisser you’ve ever kissed in your life. Both of you pulled away, panting slightly. Happiness flowed through your whole body. You grinned widely and said with all your passion, “I love you, I don’t care what your reputation is, I don’t care what other think, I will only think, and care, and know, that I love you.” You smiled even bigger when he put the key necklace around your neck and said, “I love you, _____. You also, have the key, to my heart.” And from that day on, you never took the key necklace off. // FUTURE: You two loved each other deeply, you didn’t even have to announce it to your friends, they all knew. One clear and bright night, Matt proposed to you, you, of course, said yes. Your parents weren’t that fond of having your marriage at 19 years old, but they knew how in love you two were, and let you. Just a month after your birthday, you had the most wonderful wedding anyone could have. You soon got pregnant on your honeymoon and had 2 beautiful twins.
Rikkuchan -
Bloody doll
Rikkuchan -

Брой мнения : 1455
Humor : Sometimes... when I say: `Oh!! I'm fine` I want someone look into my eyes and say `Tell the truth`
Точки : 1010

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Minutes in Heaven [Emo] [LONG]   Minutes in Heaven [Emo] [LONG] EmptyПон Мар 29 2010, 19:52

Chris

Minutes in Heaven [Emo] [LONG] 1267760753_5116_full

I shove the hat in front of your face. “Come on, _____ pick!” I said, urgently, showing you my puppy dog eyes. You glared at me, and sighed. You were a sucker for doggy eyes. Finally, you reached into the hat and pulled out a neon green shoe lace. Right away, you knew whose it was. Your best friend, Chris. (Other than me, of course. Haha :D ) You smiled, relived that you won’t have to go in with some random person who might end up raping you. “NEOONN SHOOEE LAACEEE!!” I screeched, a bit drunk. “Ouch, Vic (me) , I think you just killed my ears.” Chris joked. “Same.” You agreed. “Alright, kiddies, go on in there!” I said, dragging you two in the closet and shutting the door. You two laughed and sat on the bed. “Kiddies? Haha. Vic can be a real joke sometimes.” You said, starting a conversation. “Yeah, Vic’s awesome.” Chris laughed. You felt a slight hint of jealousy, because you had a crush on him. Yeah, a crush on your best friend. So typical. Too bad you thought he’d never think of you more than a friend. Chris must of saw your face fall a little, and he added, “Oh, but you know…” he leans forward and whispers in your ear, “you’re the best one.” Making you shiver a little, and your heartbeat increases a little. Suddenly, you felt heat rush up to your cheeks. “Uhm… thanks...” you say, slowly, still recovering. “Haha! You always get so embarrassed when I do that to you. You’re a cute girl.” Chris jokes, messing with you. ‘It’s only with you…’ you thought. “Soooooooooo. Wanna listen to my iPod?” Chris says awkwardly, since it’s so quiet. “Sure.” He brings out his iPod, and puts it on shuffle. Next thing you know, ‘Love Story’ by Taylor Swift comes on. You laugh as Chris’ eyes widen and he quickly changes the song. “I didn’t know you had THIS on your iPod” you said, teasing him. Chris flushed a shade of pink and replied defensively, “______! It’s a good song.” You guys listen to music for a while, and your eyes start to droop, and you close your eyes, leaning on Chris’ shoulder. Just when you were about to zone out, you heard Chris whisper onto your forehead, “ I love you, ______.” -------------------------------------------- You woke up on a couch, still in the party. Good thing the party was still going; you looked over to check the time. You’ve only been sleeping for 30 minutes. You wondered who carried you out. Slowly, you sat up and stretched, whacking someone in the process. “Ouch!” you heard a familiar voice yell. You turned to see Chris. You silently chuckled, “Oops! I didn’t see you there. Sorryyy.” Chris laughed with you and said, “Hey, _____ wanna walk around outside? This party’s getting boring.” You nod and you two walk outside, into the cold bright night. “A full moon today.” You whisper to yourself. “Yeah. It’s supposed to be a good thing.” You were surprised Chris could hear you, since you were talking to quietly. You both sat down on a bench, facing the moon. You slowly, and carefully put your head on his shoulder. His arms automatically wrapped around you. You smiled, “you know, we look like a couple right now.” ‘I wish we actually were though…’ you thought. “_____? What if we were a couple?” Chris asks quietly. You were surprised to hear this, and you never really thought about it. Well, of course you did, you were wishing you two were a couple for years. You didn’t know how to respond. “Uh, it’s okay, we’re not really a couple.” Chris says quickly, dismissing the thought. “No!” you yelled. Chris looked at you, startled. “I mean…..” you said, trying to go somewhere. You were totally embarrassed, you probably looked like a tomato. You took a big breath and started, “Chris…. I’ve been meaning to tell you that....” you couldn’t continue, you were so embarrassed you were about to die. You suddenly felt warm lips on yours. Finally, you realized. Chris’ lips are on mine. Chris’ the ‘oh, my Prince Charming’ is kissing me. ME. Chris pulled away, since you didn’t return the kiss. He sighed, “I’m sorry. I knew you wouldn’t feel the same. Truth is. I’ve loved you for a long time. But I know--” You wouldn’t let him continue. Hell, he was all wrong! You know you couldn’t talk, so you placed your lips on his. Fireworks. Your lips moved in sync with his, speaking words you could never say. You finally pulled away for much needed air. You grinned, feeling as if you were in heaven, and that you could do anything. For the first time in your life, you spoke the words you’ve been meaning to say ages ago. “I love you, Chris.” // FUTURE: You two were the cutest couple in your school, everyone envied you two. During the times you were dating, some girls tried to hit on Chris, but never went for them. He only loved you. You got pregnant before your marriage, and you were scared, but Chris never left you and stayed by your side each time. After the baby, Chris proposed to you, finally making you his.
https://all-together.bulgarianforum.net
Sponsored content

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Minutes in Heaven [Emo] [LONG]   Minutes in Heaven [Emo] [LONG] Empty

Minutes in Heaven [Emo] [LONG]
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1