All together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All together

Take me as I am... not as who you want me to be

ИндексИндекс  PortalPortal  ТърсенеТърсене  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  
Местим се! Линк към новия форум, както и малко повече разяснения, може да намерите ТУК.

One Hour In Emo Heaven long results

Go down 
3 posters
АвторСъобщение
Loneliness
Bloody game
Loneliness

Брой мнения : 983
Местожителство : Ада
Job/hobbies : Убиване
Humor : Едно ще сее смърт. Друго ще обича. Трето на хората ще прилича.
Точки : 613

One Hour In Emo Heaven long results Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: One Hour In Emo Heaven long results   One Hour In Emo Heaven long results EmptyНед Мар 28 2010, 22:09

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/16300084/one-hour-in-emo-heaven-long-results

Kyle and Keith the incredibly sexy twins
One Hour In Emo Heaven long results 1267755612_2962_full
"So you were relaxing with me on the couch you weren't really thrilled about being here but you came because you loved me (^//^) anyway i deicded to get you into the spirit by playing 60 minutes in heaven , you just sighed and reached into the hat without eve being told to. you pulled out to flavored condoms. you raised your eyesbrows," that's us" kieth and kyle said in union. i cant go in with two nina. but they are in credibly sexy( kyle is the first one and kieth is the second) anyways you ha to be forced into the closet and i pushed you right into kieths arms. hey there gorgeous. kieth commented. dont worry we don't bite kyle said but if you dont mind kinda like someone out there.... is it nina you questioned. he kinda blushed but gave a nod she is pretty i dont mine i kinda was intrested in kieth anyway. YES! oh sorry bro. funny kieth kyle said exiting the closet. soo jenna(i just do random names because doing this ____ irritates me) kieth said backing you up agaisnt the wall resting one arm above your shoulder while the other brushed your cheek. it felt like forever you just wanted him ot kiss oyu already you were starving for him so you decided if he wasn't going to make the first move you were so you grabbed the back of his head and brought him down to you level and planted a hot yet passionate kiss on those lips you jabbed your tongue in his mouth enjoying his taste kieth lifted you up against the wall where he grinded into you where you let out whimpers which turned him on even more. you felt something stabbing at you and you realized he had a slight erection. he kinda chuckled but he had a very noticable blush so you helped him out with his problem his moaning could be heard outside the closet. people whistled and girls giggled. while you were giving him his bj you lsipped on his cherry condom where the real fun began( i wont go into more deatail right now but the next ones i probably will. well we switched to a different room because i got tired of hearing "faste r kieth! faster!" so yea..... you eventually moved in with kieth and started a family twin boys ( ironic?) you became a nurse and he became a doctor(wealthy assholes!) and me and kyle had a family two boys and a baby girl who he adored and spoiled i became a writer and he became a artist.

Върнете се в началото Go down
AngeL_of_Death
Killer
AngeL_of_Death

Брой мнения : 531
Местожителство : Някъде между нищото и нещото, между живота и смъртта.
Humor : Малка кучка -на дявола внучка!!!
Точки : 426

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: One Hour In Emo Heaven long results   One Hour In Emo Heaven long results EmptyПон Мар 29 2010, 08:36

Kyle and Keith the incredibly sexy twins
One Hour In Emo Heaven long results 1267755612_2962_full
"So you were relaxing with me on the couch you weren't really thrilled about being here but you came because you loved me (^//^) anyway i deicded to get you into the spirit by playing 60 minutes in heaven , you just sighed and reached into the hat without eve being told to. you pulled out to flavored condoms. you raised your eyesbrows," that's us" kieth and kyle said in union. i cant go in with two nina. but they are in credibly sexy( kyle is the first one and kieth is the second) anyways you ha to be forced into the closet and i pushed you right into kieths arms. hey there gorgeous. kieth commented. dont worry we don't bite kyle said but if you dont mind kinda like someone out there.... is it nina you questioned. he kinda blushed but gave a nod she is pretty i dont mine i kinda was intrested in kieth anyway. YES! oh sorry bro. funny kieth kyle said exiting the closet. soo jenna(i just do random names because doing this ____ irritates me) kieth said backing you up agaisnt the wall resting one arm above your shoulder while the other brushed your cheek. it felt like forever you just wanted him ot kiss oyu already you were starving for him so you decided if he wasn't going to make the first move you were so you grabbed the back of his head and brought him down to you level and planted a hot yet passionate kiss on those lips you jabbed your tongue in his mouth enjoying his taste kieth lifted you up against the wall where he grinded into you where you let out whimpers which turned him on even more. you felt something stabbing at you and you realized he had a slight erection. he kinda chuckled but he had a very noticable blush so you helped him out with his problem his moaning could be heard outside the closet. people whistled and girls giggled. while you were giving him his bj you lsipped on his cherry condom where the real fun began( i wont go into more deatail right now but the next ones i probably will. well we switched to a different room because i got tired of hearing "faste r kieth! faster!" so yea..... you eventually moved in with kieth and started a family twin boys ( ironic?) you became a nurse and he became a doctor(wealthy assholes!) and me and kyle had a family two boys and a baby girl who he adored and spoiled i became a writer and he became a artist.
Rikkuchan -
Bloody doll
Rikkuchan -

Брой мнения : 1455
Humor : Sometimes... when I say: `Oh!! I'm fine` I want someone look into my eyes and say `Tell the truth`
Точки : 1010

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: One Hour In Emo Heaven long results   One Hour In Emo Heaven long results EmptyПон Мар 29 2010, 19:47

Brandon--The Abused

One Hour In Emo Heaven long results 1212208890_3294_full

''Who has the mobile phone?'' You say with a smile. You've never played this game before, but you can't wait to see what it's like. ''Anyone?'' There wasn't a movement in the room. You frown and begin to sit back down. Brandon, the adorable boy from your Spanish Class caught your waist before you got the chance. ''Hey, sorry it took me so long.'' You smile. ''Shall we?'' He grabbed your hand. ''Of course,'' you look at me and lip ''thank you''. You two go into my room and you shut the door behind yourself. As you turn around, you hear a tiny whimper from Brandon. ''Brandon?'' You looked around the room. You find him sitting in the farthest corner from you. You walk over quietly and sit beside him with your back against a wall. ''Heyy, baby. Everything's going to be alright.'' You wrap your arms around him. He winced in pain. You pull away instantly. ''I'm so sorry.'' You back away. ''No. _____, it's not you.'' Brandon crawled over to you. ''But, i hurt you.'' You backed away again and let your head drop. He tilted your head up. ''No. Never say that.'' He looks straight into your eyes. He moved slightly, and looked down. You follow his eyes. He had his shirt lifted up, and he revealed cuts stretching across his chest and stomach. You lift your hand and gently ran your fingers over the wounds. He flinched slightly, but then realized that all he can feel is your tender touch. ''____? I've liked you ever since I first saw you. I instantly fell in love with your personality, eyes, and smile. I think...'' He paused and looked away. You pulled his head back and looked into his gorgeous eyes. ''I think I love you,'' he says. ''Brandon. I'm so glad you feel that way. I don't think i love you. I'm positive I do. Right here, right now; you made me see that not all guys are alike. You make me feel safe.'' He stands up and pulls you to your feet. He leads you to the bed where he lays you down. He gets on top of you, using his elbows as leverage so he doesn't put all of his weight on you. He brings his mouth to yours and your tongues explore each other's mouths. He pulls away slightly. ''Can you promise me one thing, ____?'' You say, ''Of course, baby. Anything.'' You run your fingers through his soft hair. ''Promise me that you will never hurt me.'' You feel a tear splash onto your face. You can tell that he is completely terrified of being hurt again. You wipe his tears away. ''I promise you with every fiber of my being that I will never hurt you. Brandon, i'm absolutely in love with you.'' He aggressively presses his lips to yours, once more. You pull off his shirt revealing an amazing six pack, and again run your fingers over his deep cuts. You can tell that they are fresh. You pull away from his luscious mouth. ''Brandon, who did this to you?'' He frowned and sat up. His body began to tremble uncontrollably. You layed him on the bed and covered up his suddenly freezing body. ''Brandon, please. I don't want to see you get hurt anymore.'' He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead. ''It was my step-dad.'' You layed your head on his gently rising and falling chest, careful not to hurt him. You listened to his thudding heartbeat until it gently soothed you to sleep. You woke up twenty minutes later to a loud banging on the door. ''Hey you guys, it's time to get out!'' I yelled. You were in a daze, so your Romeo, Brandon, gently lifted you in his strong arms and carried you out and sat on the couch. He cradled you in his arms as one of his friends threw a blanket to him for you. You slept with your head on his chest. You woke up to him playing with your hair and whispering, ''I'll Be'' by Edwin McCain, in your ear. Obviously you two fell in complete love and got married only a few years later. You ended up having 2 kids.
https://all-together.bulgarianforum.net
Sponsored content

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: One Hour In Emo Heaven long results   One Hour In Emo Heaven long results Empty

One Hour In Emo Heaven long results
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1