All together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All together

Take me as I am... not as who you want me to be

ИндексИндекс  PortalPortal  ТърсенеТърсене  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  
Местим се! Линк към новия форум, както и малко повече разяснения, може да намерите ТУК.

What Kind of Vampire Are You?

Go down 
3 posters
АвторСъобщение
Loneliness
Bloody game
Loneliness

Брой мнения : 983
Местожителство : Ада
Job/hobbies : Убиване
Humor : Едно ще сее смърт. Друго ще обича. Трето на хората ще прилича.
Точки : 613

What Kind of Vampire Are You? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: What Kind of Vampire Are You?   What Kind of Vampire Are You? EmptyПон Мар 29 2010, 13:05

http://www.teennick.com/quizzes/quiz_main.php?id=3411

You're a vegetarian vampire.
You've been a vampire long enough to know that you can't change who you are, but you've found ways to control your blood-sucking impulses. You'll never be able to shut off those dark urges completely, but it's nice to be able to hide them from the general public. No matter how tasty a person's neck might smell, you just don't think it's right to lean in and take a bite. You treat people with respect, but you don't necessarily feel that way about all living creatures. A vamp's got to get nutrients somehow, and for you, tomato juice just doesn't cut it. A tall, warm glass of bear blood, on the other hand? That hits the spot.
What Kind of Vampire Are You? Veg
Върнете се в началото Go down
Rikkuchan -
Bloody doll
Rikkuchan -

Брой мнения : 1455
Humor : Sometimes... when I say: `Oh!! I'm fine` I want someone look into my eyes and say `Tell the truth`
Точки : 1010

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: What Kind of Vampire Are You?   What Kind of Vampire Are You? EmptyПон Мар 29 2010, 20:06

You're a blood-sucking vampire.

You're so evil, so dangerous... and so sexy. Your mesmerizing gaze and flattering whispers will hypnotize almost anyone into making out with you, and from there, you're only a few inches away from sticking your sharp fangs into their neck. (If reading this is making you hungry, you definitely got the right result.) Some vampires are tortured souls, but you love being a vamp -- instead of trying to control your impulses, you give in to temptation. After years of experience in the vampire world, you may have a bad reputation, but your personality is so alluring, you'll always have willing victims. So... who's next in line?

What Kind of Vampire Are You? Blood
https://all-together.bulgarianforum.net
AngeL_of_Death
Killer
AngeL_of_Death

Брой мнения : 531
Местожителство : Някъде между нищото и нещото, между живота и смъртта.
Humor : Малка кучка -на дявола внучка!!!
Точки : 426

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: What Kind of Vampire Are You?   What Kind of Vampire Are You? EmptyПон Апр 05 2010, 20:16

You're a blood-sucking vampire.

You're so evil, so dangerous... and so sexy. Your mesmerizing gaze and flattering whispers will hypnotize almost anyone into making out with you, and from there, you're only a few inches away from sticking your sharp fangs into their neck. (If reading this is making you hungry, you definitely got the right result.) Some vampires are tortured souls, but you love being a vamp -- instead of trying to control your impulses, you give in to temptation. After years of experience in the vampire world, you may have a bad reputation, but your personality is so alluring, you'll always have willing victims. So... who's next in line?

What Kind of Vampire Are You? Blood
Sponsored content

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: What Kind of Vampire Are You?   What Kind of Vampire Are You? Empty

What Kind of Vampire Are You?
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1