All together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All together

Take me as I am... not as who you want me to be

ИндексИндекс  PortalPortal  ТърсенеТърсене  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  
Местим се! Линк към новия форум, както и малко повече разяснения, може да намерите ТУК.

Which Dragon Should You Train?

Go down 
4 posters
АвторСъобщение
Loneliness
Bloody game
Loneliness

Брой мнения : 983
Местожителство : Ада
Job/hobbies : Убиване
Humor : Едно ще сее смърт. Друго ще обича. Трето на хората ще прилича.
Точки : 613

Which Dragon Should You Train? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Which Dragon Should You Train?   Which Dragon Should You Train? EmptyПет Мар 19 2010, 00:40

You should train a Night Fury!

http://www.teennick.com/quizzes/quiz_main.php?id=3526

Night Furies are very rare creatures, and they're also extremely intelligent. They're nocturnal, so night time is the best time to train them, and that seems like it would work well with your schedule. Night Furies are cautious and reclusive, so they take a while to warm up to people, but you seem like someone who can understand that. Night Furies have an explosive attack, so if your dragon gets angry, watch out!
Върнете се в началото Go down
AngeL_of_Death
Killer
AngeL_of_Death

Брой мнения : 531
Местожителство : Някъде между нищото и нещото, между живота и смъртта.
Humor : Малка кучка -на дявола внучка!!!
Точки : 426

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Which Dragon Should You Train?   Which Dragon Should You Train? EmptyПет Мар 19 2010, 09:09

You should train a Night Fury!
Night Furies are very rare creatures, and they're also extremely intelligent. They're nocturnal, so night time is the best time to train them, and that seems like it would work well with your schedule. Night Furies are cautious and reclusive, so they take a while to warm up to people, but you seem like someone who can understand that. Night Furies have an explosive attack, so if your dragon gets angry, watch out
Rikkuchan -
Bloody doll
Rikkuchan -

Брой мнения : 1455
Humor : Sometimes... when I say: `Oh!! I'm fine` I want someone look into my eyes and say `Tell the truth`
Точки : 1010

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Which Dragon Should You Train?   Which Dragon Should You Train? EmptyПет Мар 19 2010, 21:54

You should train a Gronckle!
A Gronckle is a funny-looking dragon, but its short wings give it the ability to fly in any direction -- even backwards. Some dragons are nocturnal and will keep you up all night, but not this dragon! Gronckles LOVE to sleep. It's sort of a problem, actually, because they sometimes fall asleep mid-flight and crash into things. If your Gronckle seems sleepy, watch it closely.
https://all-together.bulgarianforum.net
~РКК~
Bifurcate
~РКК~

Брой мнения : 151
Точки : 106

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Which Dragon Should You Train?   Which Dragon Should You Train? EmptyНед Мар 21 2010, 00:07

You should train a Monstrous Nightmare!
You don't seem like someone who scares easily, and that's good, because your Monstrous Nightmare is a pretty scary creature. With its terrifying appearance and violent behavior, it definitely lives up to its name. Even if you're brave enough to train a Monstrous Nightmare, try not to get too close to its snout. If this dragon sneezes, it shoots out a fiery goo.
Sponsored content

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Which Dragon Should You Train?   Which Dragon Should You Train? Empty

Which Dragon Should You Train?
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
All together :: Занимавка :: Тестове-
Идете на: