All together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All together

Take me as I am... not as who you want me to be

ИндексИндекс  PortalPortal  ТърсенеТърсене  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  
Местим се! Линк към новия форум, както и малко повече разяснения, може да намерите ТУК.

Is Your Life a Musical?

Go down 
2 posters
АвторСъобщение
Loneliness
Bloody game
Loneliness

Брой мнения : 983
Местожителство : Ада
Job/hobbies : Убиване
Humor : Едно ще сее смърт. Друго ще обича. Трето на хората ще прилича.
Точки : 613

Is Your Life a Musical? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Is Your Life a Musical?   Is Your Life a Musical? EmptyСъб Май 15 2010, 20:43

http://www.teennick.com/quizzes/quiz_main.php?id=3532

Your life has a musical soundtrack.

Is Your Life a Musical? Sdntk

Bursting into song on a moment's notice? Not your style. Dancing your way to class? Unlikely. All that perky, melodramatic Broadway stuff aside, though, your life IS musical. It's just that the music of your life is more authentic. Sometimes it's the real-world soundtrack of birds chirping too early in the morning (stupid birds!) combined with the pounding bass of a passing car. Other times, it's emotionally real, as you listen to the best playlist ever, fed straight from your headphones to your brain... and connect with every note. Whatever you're listening to, you've got a kick-ass soundtrack going. Better keep it to yourself, though. If the rest of the world ever hears how good it is, they might force you into the spotlight. Don't let it happen!
Върнете се в началото Go down
Rikkuchan -
Bloody doll
Rikkuchan -

Брой мнения : 1455
Humor : Sometimes... when I say: `Oh!! I'm fine` I want someone look into my eyes and say `Tell the truth`
Точки : 1010

Is Your Life a Musical? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Is Your Life a Musical?   Is Your Life a Musical? EmptyСъб Май 22 2010, 13:39

Is Your Life a Musical? Sdntk

Your life has a musical soundtrack.
Bursting into song on a moment's notice? Not your style. Dancing your way to class? Unlikely. All that perky, melodramatic Broadway stuff aside, though, your life IS musical. It's just that the music of your life is more authentic. Sometimes it's the real-world soundtrack of birds chirping too early in the morning (stupid birds!) combined with the pounding bass of a passing car. Other times, it's emotionally real, as you listen to the best playlist ever, fed straight from your headphones to your brain... and connect with every note. Whatever you're listening to, you've got a kick-ass soundtrack going. Better keep it to yourself, though. If the rest of the world ever hears how good it is, they might force you into the spotlight. Don't let it happen
!
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://all-together.bulgarianforum.net

Is Your Life a Musical?
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
All together :: Занимавка :: Тестове-
Идете на: