All together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All together

Take me as I am... not as who you want me to be

ИндексИндекс  PortalPortal  ТърсенеТърсене  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  
Местим се! Линк към новия форум, както и малко повече разяснения, може да намерите ТУК.

Who's Your Degrassi Prom Date?

Go down 
2 posters
АвторСъобщение
Loneliness
Bloody game
Loneliness

Брой мнения : 983
Местожителство : Ада
Job/hobbies : Убиване
Humor : Едно ще сее смърт. Друго ще обича. Трето на хората ще прилича.
Точки : 613

Who's Your Degrassi Prom Date? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Who's Your Degrassi Prom Date?   Who's Your Degrassi Prom Date? EmptyСъб Май 15 2010, 20:49

http://www.teennick.com/quizzes/quiz_main.php?id=3531

Your Anti-Prom Date is K.C.

Who's Your Degrassi Prom Date? Kc

Anti-prom? Don't freak out, but for some reason, this quiz gets the impression that you might have more fun if you skipped the spring formal and hung out with K.C. instead. Instead of spending hundreds of dollars to slow dance in the Degrassi gym, why not spend prom night at the movies? Or playing video games in Connor's basement? Or just going to the Dot and having a heart-to-heart conversation with of the cutest, smartest, most athletic boys at Degrassi? If you're still dying to go to the Degrassi Prom, fine. You can go with K.C. -- you just have to wait a few years until he's old enough to take you!
Върнете се в началото Go down
Rikkuchan -
Bloody doll
Rikkuchan -

Брой мнения : 1455
Humor : Sometimes... when I say: `Oh!! I'm fine` I want someone look into my eyes and say `Tell the truth`
Точки : 1010

Who's Your Degrassi Prom Date? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Who's Your Degrassi Prom Date?   Who's Your Degrassi Prom Date? EmptyСъб Май 22 2010, 13:46

Who's Your Degrassi Prom Date? Johnny

Your Degrassi Prom Date is Johnny DiMarco.
Prom isn't about tradition to you -- it's about messing with traditions and finding a way to have some actual fun at a school-sponsored event. You might not be into the slow dances and the sparkly dГ©️cor, but maybe you're a little afraid you'd regret skipping it... and there is something kind of awesome about seeing everyone you know dressed up all HOT for once. Plus, if you like making fun of stuff, prom night is packed with potential humor... from the lame DJ, to the hideously tacky gowns, to the couple that look like they're two seconds away from having sex on the dance floor. If you appreciate the potential humor in prom more than the potential glamour, Johnny DiMarco is exactly the guy you want dancing by your side.
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://all-together.bulgarianforum.net

Who's Your Degrassi Prom Date?
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1